Sunday, February 18, 2007

Who Is James Nichols


Who Is James Nichols?

James Nichols may be the hottest guy I have ever seen. Gorgeous skin tone, gorgeous lips, very sexy body and a hot, arrogant attitude on him. I've seen him crop up on a few sites as a model but his best work of late has been on the EnglishLads website where he has got up to some very rude stuff which I hope his girlfriend (yes, he's straight!) doesn't get to see!

Who Am I?

I'm just a fan of this Saffa hunk!. I don't know James and have no connection with him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that he is one of the hottest guys i've ever seen. Interesting information i didn't know that!

Anonymous said...

pic with Kevin > http://home.pacbell.net/rux/KevJms16.jfif

Anonymous said...

I can't understand people still thinking getting a buttplug up your arse and enjoying yourself being shagged by another geezer keeps you on the straight side of the fence. Nichols is as straight as me (and been mucking around with guys for over 15 years!)